Original Challenge from the Arcturians | Steve Beckow

Original Challenge from the Arcturians

June 2, 2019
By Steve Beckow



Before I continue with my Ascension ethnography, I’d like to review the original challenge the Arcturians made in 2013, that lies behind my cleansing vasanas (core issues) and reparenting myself. The Arcturians through Sue Lie told me:

“You will be called upon to master EVERY thought and feeling. …

“Hence any thoughts or feelings that cause inner conflict of any form are best pulled into your conscious mind to be displayed as an experience. In fact, in 5D this will occur with your EVERY thought/emotion.

“Hence our leaders are having to totally hone this mastery of energy NOW.” (1)

It feels as if there’s been a steady flow of events that triggered one incomplete aspect of myself after another. Everything I was doing to myself and others to cause conflict came up and bit me on the rear.

In 2014, they repeated the challenge:

“You [will] have to be the master of your consciousness at all times.” (2)

In 2014 as well, in a general channeled message through Suzanne, they said:

“You must see yourself. You must be aware of what you are thinking, what you are saying, what you are doing and WHY. Why are you thinking that? Why are you saying that? Why are you doing that?” (3)

As a follower of the path of awareness, this suits me fine. I love maintaining awareness and I love awareness talk with others. I very seldom encounter it in the world any more. (4)

So you see me here, recording my noticeings as I “maintain awareness of myself,” the one agreement that people have on the awareness path.

This isn’t the Sixties. We’re about service now rather than self-exploration for its own sake. Not like there’s anything wrong with that. It’s just that the needs of the times have changed.

We’re about to meet the galactics and this calls for mature homo sapiens meeting other mature homo sapiens from far-off worlds in a way that succeeds and communicates.

What Archangel Michael says here would not have gone down particularly well in the Sixties,according to me, but it’s very relevant today:

“Disciplined, self-directed life tendencies must be developed in order to develop intense mental clarity, along with an integrated personality that is dedicated and directed by the OverSoul/Higher Self.“ (5)

The self-examined and self-mastered life seems to be what Michael is pointing at. To even distinguish out the Adult within us is a major task. Then to install it in the driver’s seat and not drive the car unless it’s steering – all these are internal acts. There is no substitute for doing them oneself. I hope that self-mastery will be the outcome.

I call my Higher Self my Adult and Big Steve. More and more I’m making sure that he’s in the driver ‘s seat before starting the car. Or doing anything else for that matter.

Yes, “an integrated personality.” One that doesn’t bump and startle as we navigate the road of life. One that doesn’t need to make each interaction be about him or herself. One truly committed to the highest good rather than self-interest or personal reward.

So as I continue to reparent myself, to meet the Arcturians’ challenge of mastery over every thought and feeling, just know that this is what motivates me.

I feel vulnerable sharing a subject like reparenting myself. I’m out on the skinny branches. But I’m determined to meet the Arcturians challenge and with the recent news of the “imminent” delegations, I need to reparent myself by the shorter, direct route.

Footnotes

(1) The Arcturians in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Suzanne Lie, Nov. 8, 2013.

(2) Ibid., July 22, 2014.

(3) “Message from the Arcturians: Walking The NOW,” channelled by Suzanne Lie, March 27, 2014, athttp://suzanneliephd.blogspot.co.uk/.

(4) I maintain it as a conversation died in the 1982 Recession. A hard recession and a jobless recovery meant that no one had money for workshops and retreats. The growth movement died.

(5) Archangel Michael, “THE SEARCHLIGHT OF THE SOUL: YOUR TWELVE RAY CREATOR WHEEL,” transmitted Through Ronna Herman, LM-11-2015, at http://www.ronnastar.com/messages-aam/messages-aam/958-aam-11-2015.html.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Original Challenge from the Arcturians | Steve Beckow Original Challenge from the Arcturians | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/02/2019 11:12:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.