The Greatest Irony in the World | Steve Beckow

The Greatest Irony in the World

May 30, 201
By Steve Beckow



If you were to ask me what the greatest irony in the world is, I’d have to answer: That we should remain endlessly unaware that what we want most from others is mostly within our power to give to ourselves.

Some days I seek love; some days I seek bliss. But if you were to ask me what it is I seek most in the world, I’d have to say love in all its forms – love, bliss, joy.

But we seek it from others. Our songs tell us: “Give me love.” “I need your love. God speed your love, to me.” Etc.

To be sure, AA Michael told me that love is in the very air. Matthew Ward has said that we can “get love” from others. I yield to their wisdom.

But, in my experience and for the most part, I get the vast majority of my love from my heart, as it comes up on the guided inbreath. I literally go drilling for love.

I allow it to continue to flow out to the world, as it wants to do. It can’t help but be “universal.” My heart I feel as being more or less in the center of my body. Love rushes up like a gusher from this artesian well.

And as that river of love, that tsunami of love flows through me on its way out to the world, I divert some of it to flow around my field of experience, saturating every bone, every muscle, every cell. Flooding my mind, cleansing me, restoring me (if I’m so fortunate) to a brief reflection of my natural (Sahaja) state of purity and innocence. (1)

Eckhart Tolle tells a story of a poor beggar sitting on a box which he had never examined and which turned out to contain gold.

The heart contains the gold of love. Drawing that love up from the heart is for me the only source of it that lies wholly within my control.

What can I get you, sir? Love? Coming right up.

I give me love. That I don’t know that or, if I do, that I don’t use that knowledge to flood the place with love I simply put down to lethargy and ignorance, the grip of residual lower-density vibrations.

Nothing wrong with the set. Do not adjust. Just go drilling for love in your very own heart.

Footnotes

(1) I don’t mean to imply that I reside in the Sahaja state. I don’t. The experience of the Self at Xenia, Sept. 18, 2018, was a glimpse, a foretaste of the natural state, which is what the word “Sahaja” refers to. The connection I’m wanting to make is sahaja = natural.

According to Ramana, Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi means:

“… the natural state of absorption in oneself without concepts.” (Sri Ramana Maharshi, Spiritual Instruction of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi. Eighth Edition. Tiruvannamalai: Sri Ramanasramam, 1974, Chapter 3, Question 4.)

“The state in which awareness is firm and one-pointed, even when objects are sensed, is called sahaja sthiti. The state in which objects are absent is called nirvikalpa samadhi.” (Ramana Maharshi in Vasistha Ganapathi, ed., Sri Ramana Gita. Tiruvannamalai: Sri Ramanashramam, 1977, 27.)

It ushers in our departure from Third/Fourth Dimensionality and entry into the higher realms. It is the culmination of Ascension.

In my case, I briefly experienced my natural [Sahaja] state of innocence and purity as I gazed upon the Self. But it was truncated and just a glimpse. True Sahaja or Ascension will be full and permanent.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
The Greatest Irony in the World | Steve Beckow The Greatest Irony in the World | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/30/2019 12:58:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.