Holy Spirit Show | Pine Cone



Angel Number 333 | What the universe is trying to tell you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2Hy08vqo8



On my best day with, all the Spiritual innocence possible, other’s genuine Spiritual devotion hardly compares to my Honesty, yet others can’t seem to use my vulnerability against me with the constant immoral battering of competitive reactions hidden in the Status Quo set-standard soul-murder self-hate livid projection evil-energy shaming-gossip vibration, enough to unwelcome me, or any other new prisoner slave here.

Since I was horribly battered senseless can we imagine together how helplessly anger-turned-inward depressed I was a victim to others judging me, instead of caring, from a set standard of missing-compassion from our Earth set-standard of un> un> unkindness? Well Holy Spirit is showing me how naive, all my self-perceptions, before were absolutely controlled, so badly by our hateful Earth evil Matrix, that Today the Holy Spirit One Act Play of Consciousness Show is shocking to know that, all I ever have known comes from blatant reflections of that set-standard collective Shaming Usury.

What fooled everyone else, also fooled me worse, because two aspects of dissociation from split-soul coping remain exponential creativity, coupled with extremely High “Collective treasured IQ”, Non-Spiritual(SQ) to compete with. So inside while I was, actually thinking I was doing, very well, as a continually triggered mess, really, others shamed the Hell out of my apparent abilities, just like I unknowingly did to myself down deep inside too.

I have a deaf(invisible disability) Son with his own neglected Son of 15 years, and my Grandson shared with me, that a horror movie version of a 1950’s over-drugged(Big Pharma) executioner-style mental-hospital is how he sees his High School 2019 same over-drugged horror-show executioner-prison. Holy Spirit gave me free tickets to exactly how I suffered this same childhood set-standard, after I was thrown to the dogs of Earth’s Greatest Show on Earth three ring executioner-style Prison-horror childhood Circus.

This is where it get’s, really juicy though. How Grandson sees his school environment, that I was able to affirm, to his Delight, helped him go deeper about himself inside, so I can see how he sees his, other awful Collective student/mental competitive non-hospital, is how I can see his, own projection from inside his, very personal same ashamed horror show reflection perspective. His Father is my Son who can, hardly keep up with all the conning, and two faced Usury, not so hidden hate, that drains my Son from being able to cope with the Grandson’s constant self-hate codependent projections.

I am grateful to see myself at both timeline-roles the same neglected Son, and the same neglectful Father role in my Son. So let me get this straight, after my Horrifying Parents raped, and murdered me many times along with a Grandmother tag-teaming up with my Mother, the whole family humiliated, and ridiculed me execution style for, not competing like the set-standard initiation demands. Juicy is as Juicy does, so here goes!!! Voyages of Light set standard had the hardest time welcoming my creative Intelligence, and High IQ too, so Holy Spirit is showing, all of us how close to our Holy Spirit Show ‘near and dear’ is this same revelation.

The difference is now, that I am NOT Naive at all, so I can self-disclose my inside suffering with enough clarity to set off any sleazy shame, and evil ridicule offense hidden in the language of our Matrix, even, and especially from Voyages of Light unconscious victims just like me, my Son, and my Grandson hardly know anything about Earth set-standard initiation chain-gang self-hate competitive projection onto, other terribly abused, and Earth Matrix-neglected Horror Show volunteers here.

Holy Spirit Shows me authentic-me all the time, when I least expect it so we(mirror double) can, all be, very grateful for ‘my’ self-disclosure Today too. All Earth’s children adopted the Collective Unholy version projection filters of who ‘they’ were, and nobody can, ever escape this same Holy Spirit Show, from deep inside, all our Lost Spiritual version as my Grandson’s High School tell. Parents are a 1950’s drugged up Mental Hospital Horror Show execution-style prison-projection, the same as Elementary, Middle. and High School humiliation/ridicule, but after two childhood heavy doses of absolute cruelty, the gloves come off the same as adulthood-suffering, all Earth Matrix programming shows us so, even Voyages of Light doesn’t escape similar competitive showing off either.

This is not about me, is it? Do tell!!! Holy Spirit shows us, all how our Grandchildren, still suffer execution style humiliation/ridicule mind-control, that has replaced any semblance of caring(my Grandson’s term) yet we, all have Children, and Grandchildren that can’t tell us what’s real because at home is where all this Top Secret Horror begins, and we can’t listen anyway, and neither could our parents, in the same childhood as our generational certainty too. Have a little drink of 100% juicy juice from Holy Spirit Show, and thank God Pine Cone steps up, as if no one, ever escapes on Earth, ever? Right never-vulnerable Galactic Cacti?

10 Rules of Zen

https://youtu.be/mh7vSDSIHA4


Holy Spirit Show | Pine Cone Holy Spirit Show | Pine Cone Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 5/03/2019 08:57:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.