Tested by the Light | Narendra Mishra

Tested by the Light

November 12, 2018
By Narendra Mishra



On the eve as it were of planetary mass awakening, I’m driven to write this piece detailing one of my profound experiences with the Light.

This event occurred several months prior to my Journey in Spirit and formed a necessary precursor to that entire episode.

During the course of the last several weeks, my liaisons with various Lightworkers around the world contained one theme in common- intense dark energies and emotions arising from within.

In many cases I’ve recognised it to be a phase of testing which I had to undergo myself. Thus, I document this my experience for the benefit of all Lightworkers who are similarly challenged in one way or the other.

There’s always an initiation or testing before one embarks upon a new level of service. Graduation is preceded by testing. This applies just as well to the mundane world as to the spiritual world.

My test came in the months between the revelation that I was to Mourn in the African Spiritual Baptist tradition and the actual preparation. Neither date, nor venue, nor participants were known. Nothing was set beyond the knowledge that I had to mourn and my dear friend Lynda was to be my Pointer (guide).

In retrospect, this testing was mandatory. I’d be assailed on my journey by the dark forces, tempted and tested beyond anything I had ever known. The Light needed to be sure that I would remain on the side of the Light and not fall to the prey of the Dark. They needed to be sure that I would use the gifts I gained during my journey for the Light. So they tested me.

My test came in the form of one that many Lightworkers would easily identify with- financial stability. I’d resigned from my job as a Head of Department with a handsome monthly salary only a couple of years before. I resigned on blind faith- impelled to follow my destiny as a Lightworker and see Ascension through.

At the time I was scared, unsure that my concurrent practice as a Vedic Priest and Astrologer would be sufficient to see me through financially. But I was adamant in my mind that once you follow your happiness then everything else, finances included, will fall into place. This is what I preached. Could I walk the talk myself?

I sat one day at my laptop in conversation with God. I asked the question of quitting my job and financial stability, closed my eyes, and channeled the answer. The response was clear, “Do you trust me?”

That was that. I quit the following January and became a full time Vedic Priest & Astrologer, not yet a practicing Reiki Master. All was well. As God promised I was actually doing much, much better financially that I could ever have imagined.

And then, without warning, it all changed. During the course of several months it all came crashing down.

I became increasingly concerned about my financial well being. The last straw came when I had to pay for gas at the gas station and my card declined. Although I had sufficient funds to cover the purchase and it was a technical error, something in me snapped.

I emptied my wallet of cash to pay for the gas and left, filled with razor-sharp anger against the Light. In my mind I ranted and raged- at God, the Angelics, the Devas, the Ascended Masters, all of them.

“Whatever happened to your promise of support?” I was having a melt down.

“Why is it that the Light cannot seem to support your team on the ground? Why do so many Lightworkers have to struggle financially when the Dark has it all made? Can’t you take care of your own? The Dark forces are doing a much better job of taking care of their own than you are doing.”

By the time I reached home, I could feel the presence of various Lighted Beings around me. They were sober and somewhat distant, yet not angry with my tirade.

I was unrelenting. I had reached my limit. I was filled with angst. For a few days I remained in a dark place filled with dread. The anger was all-consuming.

When I could take it no longer I again shouted at the Light, “Do you want me to turn to the Dark? Is that what you want?”

There was an indescribable hush from Spirit, from within my Heart and Mind as I made the threat. It was a decision point of ineffable proportions.

For a few days I stood in limbo. There was no interaction with Spirit whatsoever. I was alone with my thoughts and feelings.

Regaining my composure, I again spoke to the Light.

“You know, I’d never turn to the Dark. No matter what. But please, take care of your own.” I broke down in tears.

As suddenly as it began, the financial dry spell ended. Abundance began to flow from all directions. Not a few of them very unexpected. The Light listened to my plea.

I became aware that it was a test. That I had to be broken to test my allegiance to the Light. The decision had to be mine alone to make, in the darkest of times.

I was broken, and stood fast to my vows for the Light. I had passed the test. I was now ready for a next phase of service. I had now the green light to undertake my Journey in Spirit, to reclaim my Soul treasures and gifts to use for the benefit of all.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Tested by the Light | Narendra Mishra Tested by the Light | Narendra Mishra Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/12/2018 06:04:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.