Bless you, Arcturians via Marilyn Raffaele! | Kat

Bless You, Arcturians via Marilyn Raffaele!

November 7, 2018
By Kat



Dear Arcturians and Marilyn Raffaele,

Thank God for your channeled November 4th message.

https://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/11/04/the-arcturian-group-via-marilyn-raffaele-nov-4-2018/

It lifted my Spirits immeasurably. I forwarded it to everyone I know on this path because the last two weeks especially, have been gnarly, with intense, thick, heavy, burdensome and syrupy energies. The dark has truly revved up. YUK.

For any who missed the channeling, or for those who have had it with channelings (and I so hear you), I feel some of this beautiful message bears repeating. It spoke to my heart:

“You are the way showers and as such, some of you are experiencing criticism from those around you who want you to be more three dimensionally involved and who interpret your ‘silence’ as doing nothing.

“Because you are aware of the bigger picture, you are bringing in and holding Light for the collective. It may seem as if you are doing nothing, but in reality you are doing everything. You are the mechanics helping to keep the engine of ascension running, creating a new world consciousness. Never believe that resting in silent awareness of Oneness and truth, is doing nothing.”

I cannot tell you how many times my friends and I have asked ourselves, “Why can’t I be like everybody else?” “Why can’t I just get on with life like everybody else and travel, work, party, socialize, go to movies, have family gatherings, etc. like everybody else is able to?”

The answer is we cannot. Most of us have never been able to. We came here with a mission: To help with the Ascension of Gaia, Her Kingdoms and Humanity, so embracing everyday 3D was never going to be a fit for us.

I’ve NEVER fit into this life. Not from Day One. A significant, unseen part of me has always been a “watcher.” That’s what it feels like. Although I’m a gung-ho participant in everything I do, much of myself was observing my life as I traversed through explosive emotional ups and downs with family, people, places and things.

The essential part of my being, my heart, has always been anchored in “something else.” And about twenty years ago I learned, from studying the teachings of Paramahansa Yogananda, that the “something else” I’ve always been anchored in is the Divine; however you wish to call God or All There Is.

My Divine anchoring is pretty much 24/7 now. I’m either praying, affirming, visualizing, or chatting with God (and boy has He/She/Friend had a mouthful from me lately. Poor God!).

So whatever “this” is, I don’t fit into it and I don’t WANT to fit into it. It’s bananas out there. I see it in everyone’s eyes as I go about doing what I need to do. People are tired, lost, weary and confused and rightly so. All the tried and true 3D illusions are disintegrating. God bless EVERYONE who is on Gaia in this now moment. This is a tough transition.

The entire Arcturian message addresses what is happening PERFECTLY. I highly recommend reading the whole thing. They go on to advise:

“Rest when you feel the need, eat lighter and more nutritious foods or don’t eat at all if you are guided to. You are experiencing tremendous change on many levels at this time that often leave you feeling tired, sick, and depressed.

“Try not to immediately run toward three dimensional solutions for your discomfort because drugs alter your energy field. Use natural remedies if you feel the need for relief from “ascension symptoms”. It is better to just ride them out in trust, resting often and listening to your intuition.”

Superb advise: Rest and eat lighter. (However, I confess to having a serious Chocolate craving lately.)

Thank you, also, Arcturians, for verifying that the changes at this time leave us feeling “tired, sick and depressed.”

I thought I was going crazy and failing the Ascension path by feeling so dark sometimes, shedding lots of tears and feeling unbearable sorrows.

One thing I’ve learned is that I’m an empath (I think most of us on this path are.) I deeply feel EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. I can’t be around people too much because I feel everyone’s energy and it saps me.

So whatever is going on “behind the scenes” has got to be intense because its triggering much sadness and despair in me, besides the customary aches and pains.

I once had a great healer/doctor tell me, “You’re the most sensitive patient I’ve ever had. You feel everything and you don’t even know where you’re feeling it from. Something could be happening on the other side of the world or off in the Galaxy, and you’ll feel it.”

Happily, I get that these sorrows are not mine. After more than 40-years on the inner path I feel pretty clean. I’ve done a massive amount of the healing, forgiving, and releasing work. So these sorrows I’m feeling are the “collective” sorrows.

And that is part of our job. To feel it and release it and keep HOLDING THE LIGHT. Hafta say, it’s a tough job that sometimes drains our energy, emotions, thoughts and Spirit.

So it’s wonderfully reassuring, that, although it may look like we’re not going about life the way most people think life should be gone about, we’re doing what we came here to do, as best we can, and the Arcturians underscore that in this message:

“…you are bringing in and holding Light
for the collective.

“It may seem as if you are doing nothing,

“but in reality
you are doing
EVERYTHING.”

Thank you, Arcturians and Marilyn Raffaele.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Bless you, Arcturians via Marilyn Raffaele! | Kat Bless you, Arcturians via Marilyn Raffaele! | Kat Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 11/07/2018 12:06:00 PM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.