Life as a Gymnasium | Steve Beckow

Life as a Gymnasium

October 3, 2018
By Steve Beckow



Credit: Countryside Clinic of Chiropratic

No experience should be wasted.

Even when I drop a brick on my own foot, it shouldn’t be wasted.

Apart from my egregious misappraisal of the man I heard speaking, I did get to watch myself in the situation that resulted.

Years ago I would have dropped through the floor. For months afterwards I’d cringe at the memory.

But, after Xenia, I never ceased to smile through the whole discussion. I was happy.

This has never happened to me before: Happiness and I did not travel together. But now we do.

It seems to have something to do with having the connective passageway between me and whatever that was (the Self, a Light) cleared out. There’s a more direct connection between the everyday me and it through the emotions.

None of this comes with a manual. The Self did not introduce itself to me and leave its business card. It did not say, “Now I’m going to operate in this way. Watch for me here.” I have to figure it all out.

I gave the example earlier of happiness – an unheard of state for me, the Grinch. That was the Self communicating through the emotions, I think.

One of the things I’ve distinguished out in myself is a new sense of confidence. As it turns out, I’m not a slimeball fatherhater deep down. I’m as innocent as the driven snow.

That does provide a firm foundation, not for arrogance which is like a toxic fume to a deeper level of consciousness, but for confidence based on knowing who we are – that innocence, purity, and naturalness. And gentleness. And evidently happiness.

Shankara really described how it’s become for me since that experience:

“Once we become conscious, even dimly, of the Atman [the Self], the Reality within us, the world takes on a very different aspect. It is no longer a court of justice but a kind of gymnasium.” (1)

Yes, life has become a gymnasium for me now, rather than a court of justice. I swing on the rings.

The connection with my Self has also created a rise in my emotional floor. I don’t go below that floor any longer and its level has risen.

I don’t get dismayed these days. A feeling will come along that used to drag me down and it can’t find a foothold. These are residual gifts of that sight of the Self at Xenia.

But one has to discover what has changed and only on discovering it can we really access it; otherwise it lies hidden, latent.

Imagine having your wiring rearranged by some of the deeper experiences and being left without a handbook on your New You. That may face the ascended ones.

Back to politics. The thing I found most reassuring and delightful was the caliber of your speaking. No one was rude. Almost no one pointed the finger. I’m not nursing any wounds. I hope you’re not.

I learned your feelings about various aspects of politics, heard how deep the subject runs for you, and discovered that I had no commitment to look into the political scene in any depth. Having seen that, at last I feel able to detach myself from politics.

It was nice to e-meet you all. I enjoyed our discussion. I feel very hopeful about lightworker collaboration in the future as a result of it.

All for the price of a brick.

Footnotes

(1) Shankara in Swami Prabhavananda and Christopher lsherwood, Shankara’s Crest-Jewel of Discrimination. Hollywood: Vedanta Press, 1975; c1947, 24.

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
Life as a Gymnasium | Steve Beckow Life as a Gymnasium | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 10/03/2018 10:22:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.