I Now Know How the Play Ends | Steve Beckow

I Now Know How the Play Ends

September 22, 2018
By Steve Beckow



I had a reading with Archangel Michael Sept. 21. Of the experience he said:

“The challenge has been (and you have recently gone through this and this is why we are talking about it) to come to know yourself the way the Mother knows you, the way the Mother trusts you, the way the Mother sees you and to experience yourself in that way.

And in doing that – experiencing yourself as the Mother does – what happens is you experience her. And this is monumental. This is the way that this human construct was formulated.

“So there is forward thrust and movement into this higher-dimensional understanding of who you are. And, yes, it begins and it ends with – it always comes back to – the heart. You know this.” (1)

I couldn’t have put it better myself. What I experience myself as now is innocent, natural, and pure. According to Michael, that is the way the Mother sees us as and that is the way the Mother is. Phenomenal.

I call that “angelic” – not as in an order of angels, but as in “angelic” or sweet and innocent behavior.

What other significance is there to the experience I had yesterday (Sept. 18)? (2) What are its other consequences and results?

I know who I am – not as the Self or Soul but as another, higher version of myself – higher to me, lesser to the Soul.

So the jig is up. I now need to act up to that level of awareness and integrity.

So no more judging. No more criticizing. No more blaming, including myself. Etc., etc.

Also, I know how the play ends so no more confusion or consternation. I can leave the rest to Michael who has his own schedule. But I know where we’re headed and it ain’t towards disaster! (3)

I notice as well that I no longer feel the cold stab of anxiety. I’m calm and stable, as I might be if I meditated.

I got to see that, just as bliss and love leave subtle streamers which we can notice in our everyday experience, so our deeper, natural selves also can make themselves known.

Here was mine communicating his encouragement to pull up my socks. No more complaining, judging, comparing, blaming, being unfriendly, and so on.

My deeper self was radiating dismay that I was selling myself out. I finally sorted out that it wasn’t my personality that was dismayed but my natural self.

One fewer knot in consciousness.

I tried to recover the experience of my angelic or natural self and I could not. But what I could recover was the experience of inner innocence, naturalness, and purity. I somehow knew those feeling states.

I read The Sayings of the Desert Fathers on my vacation. I so yearned for the monastic life. I’m sure that contributed.

As I unravel each knot, I feel increasing calmness and clarity.

The experience yesterday showed me an alternative to what I had been living from – a gentler, kinder, more loving side of myself.

The matter facing me now is simplified in that most things I need to do are in the realm of not doing. I just have to stop. Judging, complaining, blaming, etc. It’s that’s simple.

I’m especially feeling gentle towards myself. Strange. Why did I never see any of this?

I feel completely in the moment and find it hard to be orderly or logical. And I’m not at all concerned.

One of the Desert Fathers said let the mouth speak what the heart says. Once we’ve experienced what the heart is – and who we are – I think that proverb will have deeper and deeper meaning and relevance.

Footnotes

(1) Archangel Michael in a personal reading with Steve Beckow through Linda Dillon, Sept. 21, 2018.

(2) See “Original Innocence,”Sept. 21, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=296091.

(3) “Laying New Track,” September 19, 2018, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2018/09/19/laying-new-track-3/

Source: Golden Age of Gaia
I Now Know How the Play Ends | Steve Beckow I Now Know How the Play Ends | Steve Beckow Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 9/22/2018 08:08:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.