Breakdown to Breakthrough | Magical Margarit



Hello Beloved Community,

Have you heard this medicine advice before?

"In many shaman societies, if you came to a medicine person complaining of being disheartened, dispirited, or depressed, they would ask one of four questions;

When did you stop singing?

When did you stop dancing?

When did you stop being enchanted by stories?

When did you stop finding comfort in the sweet territory of silence?

Three out of four isn't bad, the one I haven't been able to do is Dance because of vertigo.
I gotta start small and I want to celebrate having a breakthrough this weekend after I break down.

The last 2 weeks I have been drowning in sorrow.

How have you been doing?

My vertigo is shifting as I continue to tell my story. A new diagnosis that I was ashamed to speak of is Post traumatic stress. The treatment the Dr. suggested is therapy and he offered anti-depressants. But didn't force the issue, I have declined the pills and I'm checking in with him next month to see how going to councilling once a week works for me.
Because of the sessions this month

I went deep into shadow work...again...I've finally come to accept the fact that the healing journey never ends. Joy and pain are on the two sides of the same Coin.
I've remembered contraction and expansion is our natural way. We don't know when the underworld will come calling asking us to visit.
I surrendered again..so many seasons and cycles of surrender.

I hope my path and these inner roads I walk inspire you to love your path. The good, the bad, the ugly...and the beautiful.

Here is my video where I make a few announcements and being the first small step of dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z82Tsj-mMlk



Announcements-

1. If anyone is interested in being interviewed on Be The Expression and tell your story?? Season 2!!

Two main questions I ask guests are;
What was your Awakening, and answering the #1 question,

How do you Lean into Love?

You are invited to send me an email to get all the information.

Please, only serious requests need apply.

Did you know ?

The summer solstice also shares its date with, International Fairy Day and International Yoga Day.

2. The Solstice Ceremony invitation, is to evolve from Hatha yoga to Raja yoga with the Yoga Cosmic Love Breath activation combined with forgiveness.

The invitation, is to take a stand with me, to leave this world a bit more magical, with heart connections and freedom for the next generation.

Courage to Care, Courage to Change ourselves, for the sake of the Children. This is a Call for the Creators of the New Earth, to sit in this circle with us.

My mission is to teach the masses Yoga Cosmic Love Breathing to raise the frequency of love on the planet.

Join me on youtube at this link to be in a ceremony on the Solstice https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHLxVP8-ax2KyY0R6m_FRtg

Big Love and Blessings,

Magical Margarit

xo
Breakdown to Breakthrough | Magical Margarit Breakdown to Breakthrough | Magical Margarit Reviewed by TerraZetzz on 6/19/2018 12:59:00 AM Rating: 5

Guest Posting & Responding


Voyages of Light allows viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Nova Earth, the Event, Ascension, or have a channeled message. Feel free to send your entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Voyages of Light"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write thoughts, news, messages regarding the Event, Ascension, spirituality, and anything that is relates
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!
____________________________________

Disclaimer


We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Voyages of Light website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Voyages of Light.
Powered by Blogger.